To this end, we can help you with your delivery of Horticulture, Agriculture and/or Conservation & Land Management. You don’t have to re-invent the wheel – bonus! It’s been done.
The Adland Team has been publishing award-winning student Learner Guides for over 20 years.
What makes the Adland Learner Guides special? Well, they:
- provide a logical sequence of learning which students find engaging and interesting,
- use uncomplicated text to get to the core of each topic without compromising the content needed to achieve competence,
- have been developed by experienced educators who are experts in their field,
- use modern instructional design principles to aid learning and
- are regularly up-dated .
And we haven’t forgotten that you are likely to get involved in assessment and auditing issues.
The Adland Learner Guides address the key aspects of competency based delivery by having a good balance of:
- content that addresses the knowledge that underpins the competency and
- learning activities that enable students to practice and record practical activities to support their skills development.
The Adland Learner Guides:
- provide you with a planned approach to the delivery of a training program and allow you to concentrate on what you do best, that is “teach”,
- will ensure a successful teaching, learning and assessment outcome when used with good teaching practice and with real or simulated work environments,
- are aligned to units of competency in the AHC10 National Training Package.
We have over 30 Learning Guides and Assessment Guides.
We would like you to consider using them in your current teaching program.
Ron Barrow and the Adland Team